Thursday 6 February 2014

My Motives Collection

I'm so excited to be posting this today! If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you may have come to realise that I'm now a distributor of the hugely successful American cosmetics brand, Motives by Loren Ridinger :)

Motives has only very recently become available here in the UK and I'm the very first distributor in the South West! Eeeek exciting stuff! 

If you have Instagram, have a look at #motivescosmetics and you'll truly be blown away by all the amazing makeup looks created using these top quality products! 

Motives is owned by American entrepreneur Loren Ridinger and is part of the huge corporation that is Market America. There's also a line within the brand called 'Motives for Lala' which is fronted by reality star Lala Anthony. The main focus for the brand is bringing 'beauty in every shade' so they cater for fairer skins right through to very dark skin tones, something for everyone! 

I'll say now that the quality of these products is outstanding. Definitely of a high end standard with an affordable price tag! I've wanted to find a makeup brand to sell for quite a while and I knew this was the one for me when I kept seeing it pop up on Instagram. As soon as it came to the UK I couldn't wait to sign up as a distributor! 

So let's get on to the exciting bit, all the pretty products...







Motives products shown - 
Pucker Up lip plumper in Diamond
 '10 years younger' setting spray
Perfecting face primer
7 piece brush set
Gel liner in 'Little Black Dress'
Eye base
Onyx mascara
Liquid Powder Mineral foundation
Bronzer in 'Miami Glow'
Blush in 'Lust'
Essential brow kit
Lipsticks in Natural, Ruby & Pink Sugar
Lala lipstick in 'Beso'
Lip shine in 'Radiant Glow'
Lala mineral lip shines in 'Soho Pink' and 'Gossip'
Eyeshadows in Cinnamon Spice, Fantasy, Creme Fresh & Cappuccino


I won't talk in depth about every single one as we'd be here all day! But I have some firm favourites so I'll give you the low down on those today and if you'd like a full review on any of the products shown then comment below :) 

Lala Mineral lip shine - 

Even in the photo they look stunning, but in person, they are just gorgeous! These are part of the Lala line and admittedly one of Motives best sellers. The shade range is fantastic... 

I only have two for the time being but believe me, I'm getting every single one! Soho Pink is a bright, hot pink with holographic glitter. Such a girly, barbie shade! Gossip is a deeper, plum toned pink which is more opaque and full of shimmer. 

Two absolute essentials are the 10 years younger setting spray and the perfecting face primer

The primer has that signature velvet feel once you apply it and creates the perfect base for your foundation. Combined with the setting spray my makeup does not budge all day. Seriously I've been using these everyday for work and my makeup is still in place by 5pm. Amazing! The spray seems to also keep shine at bay, which is normally unheard of for my skin! (My friend has bought Motive's other setting spray 'no more shine' and says it keeps her skin matte for hours). 

Whatever Motives are doing, they've got it spot on! The products WORK. There's no two ways about it. 

If you'd like to have a look at the products or even order some for yourself then use the link below. I only have a small amount of the range, there's so many more gorgeous products on the website. It's free shipping too! 


If you'd like to know more about becoming a Market UK distributor and selling Motives then email me daniella.chapman@yahoo.co.uk

My twitter - @daniellacha
My Instagram - @daniellacha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS