Saturday 18 January 2014

A Little Drugstore Haul...

Happy Saturday beauties! I for one am very excited that the weekend is finally upon us, lazy breakfasts, fresh coffee and a trip to the cinema later, followed by my friend's engagement party. Hello perfect Saturday!

Now, I love a good haul as much as the next person, so I thought I'd share a couple of bits I picked up at Boots the other day. 










Loreal Telescopic Mascara - I'd ran out of this so had to grab a new one, it's one of the best drugstore mascaras I've ever used. It has a thin, rubber wand and creates a lot of length and thickness. Love this stuff! 

Charles Worthington Texturising Spray - Bit of an impulse buy, but I've been looking for a texturising spray to give my hair a bit more volume. I have quite thick hair but when I curl it or create some waves, it tends to look pretty flat. Hoping this will inject some much needed life into it! 

Seventeen Phwoarr Paint - Concealer isn't something I've ever been hugely obsessed with, I'll collect foundations like a lunatic and the same goes for lip products but to be honest I have my two favourite concealers - MAC's Studio Finish and Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, so I just picked this up out of curiosity. It claims to be a heavy duty under eye concealer and although I don't really suffer with any darkness, I'll still give it a go. 

Revlon lip butter in Peach Parfait - My third purchase of this little baby! The perfect peachy, shimmery shade and I pretty much wear this every day. 

Let me know if you've tried any of these! Particularly the Seventeen concealer, interested to hear your thoughts :)

8 comments:

  1. Your third purchase of Peach Parfait, that's impressive! xxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul Daniella! The Revlon lip butters are amazing! New follower xxx

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! Yes I love the lip butters :) x

      Delete
  3. Awesome haul! I really need to get into the Revlon Lip Butters! I've purchased it once and lost it a week or so later but I do remember liking the feel of it :)

    x
    Phoebe
    www.eatliveloverepeat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hun, I'd definitely recommend giving them a go, there's tons of shades to choose from! X

      Delete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS