Friday 27 September 2013

Fruity Treats From The Body Shop

I'm a huge Body Shop fan and always have been! Especially for body products (I can't say I've ever really tried much of their makeup) but they never disappoint with their yummy body butters and succulent shower gels. They also seem to have regular discounts and I'm not talking measly, I'm talking whopping great 40% off discounts! I try to take advantage whenever they run one of these promotions as I do tend to find them a tiny bit pricey for certain things. I only placed a small order, but I'm still excited to share my chosen goodies with you :)

 


 
A bit of a fruit medley! The first thing I wanted to try was something from the Satsuma range, I know a lot of people rave about the body butter but I wanted something a little thinner in consistency so I went for the body lotion. I actually didn't realise I'd selected such a small bottle, but at least I can try it and see what I think before buying a bigger size. I haven't used it yet, but I can tell you it smells delicious :) I love orange scents and it doesn't disappoint. The next thing that caught my eye was the banana shampoo. This has really good reviews and again it smells amazing. I actually used this earlier for the first time and it smells like bananas and honey (probably due to the fact it has banana puree and honey in it!) it's like a dessert for my hair :) Lastly I opted for the vineyard peach shower gel simply because I knew it would smell gorgeous and again it doesn't disappoint.
 
If you fancy treating yourself to some Body Shop goodies, check out their website and use the code HONEY at the checkout for your 40% off. The offer applies to all products.

9 comments:

  1. Ive been seeing loads on blogs about the body shop recently, i havent brought anything from them in ages so i will definitely have to have a look on payday :)

    Im a new follower :

    www.frankiebooxx.blogspot.co.uk

    Frankie xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes have a look hun :) 40% is too good to refuse x

      Delete
  2. The banana shampoo is such a classic and it was one of the first ever beauty products I bought like 10 years ago - LOL, what a blast from the past! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really! Haha good old cult product then lol :) x

      Delete
  3. Oh wow that banana shampoo sounds so amazing - I need something like this, my scalp would love it xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous! I've used it a couple of times now and it makes my hair sooooo soft :) x

      Delete
  4. The 'dessert for your hair' haha banana shampoo sounds wonderful! I really like the Body Shop and would love to try that out along with the satsuma body mist. I normally get the more floral scents but I think I'd enjoy a fruity one! x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that banana shampoo so bad :o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I want the banana shampoo <3

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS