Saturday 11 May 2013

Huge MAC & NYX Haul!


After taking a little break from blogging... Ok, a pretty lengthy break! I'm finally back, armed with lots of fun blog posts and a bit more free time to allow me to write them : ) Yay!

Without further a do, I'll jump straight into today's post. Pretty self explanatory from the title - a haul with all things NYX and MAC related! I recently won a competition with NYX UK and was lucky enough to receive a £50 voucher as my prize, which I literally couldn't wait to spend on their website. I had lots of NYX products on my makeup wish list so I was super happy to be able to tick some of them off. As for my MAC purchases, I took a trip to my nearest MAC counter and blew some of my birthday money in there which is always a satisfying experience : )


NYX Goodies 

Round lipsticks in Paris and Spellbound
Lipliner pencils in Fuchsia and Deep Red
Jumbo eye pencils in Yoghurt and Purple
Cream blush in Rose Petal 
Mega Shine lip glosses in Dolly Pink and Plush Red
Super Skinny Eye Marker in Carbon Black




Cream Blush in Rose Petal

MAC Goodies

Vanilla pigment 
Amplified lipstick in Impassioned
Fix plus 
Brush cleaner 
Studio Finish concealer in NW20 




If you'd like to see a detailed review on any particular products then let me know in the comments and I'll get straight on it : ) 

I think my favourite buys are MAC's Impassioned (beautiful bright pink/coral lipstick for the summer), vanilla pigment (perfect for a brow highlight and looks amazing on the inner corners of my eyes) and NYX's cream blush in Rose Petal, it's just stunning and the formula is excellent quality! 




2 comments:

  1. Wow what a haul! I haven't tried any NYX yet but was eyeing up some goodies on their website earlier!

    I really want the Vanilla Pigment very jealous! Lovely post hun. New follower!

    Katie xx

    Beauty and the Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I'd really recommend trying them out, such affordable prices and great quality x

      Delete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS