Sunday 4 November 2012

NOTD: Gold Studs

I recently picked up one of Barry M's Gelly polishes after seeing them on the shelves for quite a while. I went for a colour that was completely different to anything I already owned, it's called Watermelon although I've no idea why as it's a dark (almost Bristish Racing) green with a slight hint of teal. I have to say it's a gorgeous colour and I'd definately recommend giving the Gelly polishes a go, they really do have a super glossy finish to them without a top coat!



If you saw my recent haul, you'll know I picked up some Andrea Fullerton gold studs. I added them to this look, just above the cuticle and I really like it! Studs are everywhere right now, whether it's on jackets, boots or handbags so why not add a few to your nails : )

2 comments:

  1. I love the gelly nail paints! and I need to get some of those studs theyre amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Gellys are so shiny! My new favourite nail product I think! Def get the studs, such a fun look xx

      Delete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS