Tuesday 4 September 2012

NOTD: Luxe Nails

Just a quickie to share a nail look with you guys :)

If you've followed my blog for a little while you'll know how much I love anything to do with nail polish! I love trying new looks and I saw something similar to this in a magazine last week so thought I'd try it out... Metallic is a huge trend right now and anything super luxe is big news so I wanted to wear a shade I don't normally use on my nails, gold. I love this look and would love to know what you think!

Gold and deep purple luxe nails using 'Hot to Trot' & 'Violetta' by No7.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I just found your blog and I am so glad I did!
    Your blog is so amazing and I love this post! These are such amazing photos and i cannot wait to read your next post :)
    I just followed your blog and would appreciate if you could do the same back!
    have a great day!
    p.s. loving those nails!

    The Green Raybans
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com
    //facebook//twitter//bloglovin//

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a lovely comment thank you! Of course I'll follow back :) I'll have a look at your blog now Hun xx

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS