Tuesday 1 May 2012

May Wishlist

It has literally taken me ages to whittle down my wish list items for May! If I shared them all with you, your computer would probably crash under the pressure of all the photos! So Ive picked 5. A pretty little mixture of beauty/fashion items that I've got my eye on (much to my credit card's fear...)

Sleek's Sunset Palette £6.49

 
This is quite a daring collection of colours...I must admit I usually stick to the regular smokey eye but I love the orange and red shades in this palette and with summer coming, it's the perfect time to experiment with bright, funky colours. I have a couple of other Sleek palettes and I love them, they're really highly pigmented.

AX Paris Shoeboots £39.99
















Weve all seen the gorgeous Jeffrey Campbell Litas and we all know how pricey they are! But there's some great cheaper versions on the high street in a variety of colours and heel heights... These would be perfect with ankle grazer jeans, a cropped baggy t shirt and natural wavy hair :)

Rio Sonicleanse £40


















Even though this is reasonably cheap compared to the Clarasonic, I still haven't had a spare £40 to spend on it. But this is the month I'll be splurging! I've heard some brilliant things said about this cleansing brush and I'm sure a lot of you have seen the YouTube or online reviews about this or the Clarasonic.
I'm really into skincare (maybe more so at the moment than makeup), as I'm a strong believer in looking after your skin 100%. It's so important to have clean, smooth, healthy skin. If you're looking after your face and using the best (not necessarily the most expensive) products for your skin type, then you have a much better base for your foundation - making it look so much smoother and flawless! This said, I really have high hopes for this product improving my skin even more.

Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer £28















I've been using MAC's prep and prime under liquid foundation for about 3 years now and I have no complaints, it does the job and I'm perfectly happy with it, but typically for me, I'm getting bored and I want to try something different. I've heard so many great things about this primer that I need to try it out for myself :)

H&M Satchel £14.99

















This looks so much more expensive than it is! Really love the style and in white it's gorgeous for summer :) I'm a big fan of 'hands free' handbags as I've usually got a toddler and a changing bag to carry so this one is perfect. Purse friendly too!

What's on your wish list for May? And if you've tried the Rio Sonicleanse or the LM primer what's your feedback?

Remember to follow me on twitter @daniellacha :)

x Daniella Beauty Junkie x

1 comment:

  1. LOVING that satchel! What a find, I am hitting H&M this weekend!
    Keep up the good work, it's like having a personal shopper!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS