Wednesday 30 May 2012

Magazine Freebies!

Now call me cheap, but I love a good mag freebie :) sometimes you can get some fab free products for just over £3 as well as a decent beauty mag to read.

I picked up a copy of July's Marie Claire when the free Ciate paint pot caught my eye... Love Ciate! The magazine costs £3.70 and the polish is worth £9 so it's a no-brainer really... There were 3 shades to choose from but I went for Jelly Bean which is a bright pink :)
Whilst perusing the magazine stand I also came across In Style (who last month were giving away Nails Inc polishes) with the July issue there's a full size Body Shop big and curvy mascara worth £10. They were giving away another Body Shop product but I don't remember what it was...I want to say 2 eyeliners? But don't quote me on that. In Style costs £3.80.

So £19 worth of products for £7.50, you'd be a fool not to! :)

x Daniella Beauty Junkie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS